LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Why Sayid was electrocuted by Rousseau

On Doctor Who: The Key to Time: The Armageddon Factor there is a scene where the Shadow captures the Doctor and places him in a torture chamber where he begins to question him about the whereabouts of the 5 segments of the Key to Time that he possesses.  Each time the Doctor doesn’t answer truthfully he is shocked with some sort of electrical charge that grows in intensity the more he lies.



































After leaving the survivors' camp out of shame for torturing Sawyer, Sayid found a cable buried in the sand, which he followed into the jungle, leading him into one of Rousseau's traps. Rousseau captured Sayid, brought him back to her camp, and tortured him using electric shocks sent through old matress springs, thinking he was one of "them".

Below are the transcripts of the scenes that were taking place (pictures included): Solitary transcript
 
 
[Shot of an "interrogation" light. We hear a bunch of voices/languages asking "Where is Alex?" (The voice may just be one voice slowing, morphing into Rousseau's voice as Sayid is coming to. It's like the voice is becoming clearer through a fog). Sayid is tied to a metal bed frame.]

SAYID: What? Who are you?

DANIELLE: Where is Alex?

SAYID: I don't know what you're talking about.

[A figure runs across the frame and does something that electrocutes Sayid.]

DANIELLE: Where is Alex?

SAYID: Please listen...

DANIELLE: Where is Alex?

SAYID: I don't know any Alex.

[Sayid gets electrocuted again.]

SAYID: Stop!


[Shot of Sayid being electrocuted.]

SAYID: Please just listen to me! I keep telling you I don't know who Alex is! I'm a survivor of a plane crash. I found a wire on the beach, I followed it. I thought it might have something to do with the transmission we picked up on our receiver. A recording, a mayday, with a French woman repeating on a loop for 16 years.

DANIELLE: Si quelqu'un m'entend, je vous en prie, venez à notre aide... Il les a tués. Il les a toustués... [Translation - If anybody hears me, please, come to our rescue... It (or-He-) killed them. It (or-He-) killed them ALL] [coming out of the shadows] 16 years. Has it really been that long?

SAYID: You.

DANIELLE: You just happened to hear my distress call? I know what you are. [She knocks him out with the butt of a rifle.]






















Electric shocks in both shows to get the truth means nothing but considering the other 100 plus similarities that I have shown you from the same series, C'MON MAN.  If you can't see the truth of this I don't really know what will convince you.  Lost is a REMAKE!!!

After reading this do you believe that Lost was a remake?  Please leave me your feedback.

Join me in spreading the word!  Together we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment