LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Why did Desmond use a telescope?

On Doctor Who: The Key to Time: The Pirate Planet we find that the Doctor and Romana get separated.  It is at this point she pulls out a collapsible telescope to get a better view of the Captains fortress. 




This is not relevant to the storyline in any way other than to get a look at the fortress from her perspective. Why do I bring it up at all then? I mention it because I base my assertions that Lost is nothing more than well conceived remake. 

So how did Lost implement the telescope into the storyline?  Remember when Locke first blew the hatch.  It was a dark scene after Desmond turned the lights to a dim setting and he leaped into action and used a telescope to see what was going on.  It was used with a complex series of mirrors throughout the hatch and he had controls that he could dial up to change the viewpoint.






He used it again (better lighting) when Jack entered the hatch and he held Locke at gunpoint where he also saw that Jack had a gun.










Why not just rig the hatch with video cameras as we know that they had them.  Why use a telescope?  You know the reason just like I do.  They did it because it was in Doctor Who.  My naysayers can only say that this is coincidence.  It would be if this was the only piece of evidence that I had to offer.  For those of you who doubt what I say I can only ask you to look over the rest of the proof for yourself and then if you still think I'm crazy then so be it.  However I do know that I have known many a sceptic until they actually heard me out and then I hear "How did they get away with it?"  Judge for yourself.

After reading this do you believe that Lost was a remake?  Please leave me your feedback.


Join me in spreading the word!  Together we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment