Quotes or notables:
- MIB: “They come, fight, destroy, they corrupt. It always ends the same.”
- Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.
- Richard says he never ages because of Jacob.
- Bram tells Frank Lapidus they are the good guys. Frank responds with – In my experience the people who go out of their way to tell you they are the good guys are the bad guys.
- This is the same episode that Jacob is eating the red herring on the beach before talking with the MIB.
- Illana tells the group after exiting the cabin. He isn’t there (I guess referring to Jacob) hasn’t been in a long time. Someone else has been using it. Then Illana shows Bram the piece of tapestry that has the Egyptian god with the alligator on it where Jacob lives.
- Jack was trying to buy an Apollo candy bar from the vending machine before it got stuck. Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun; truth and prophecy; archery; medicine and healing; music, poetry, and the arts; and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis.
- After the conversation between Jacob and Hurley is almost over in the cab Hurley says to Jacob “Who are you dude?”