LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Why Henry Gale aka Benjamin Linus was shot with an arrow

Do you ever wonder why Ben was shot in the back by Rousseau with an arrow? I mean she didn’t want to kill him because she said “If I wanted to kill him, I would have killed him.” So why not just deliver him tied up? Well as always it has to do with Doctor Who.

In Doctor Who: The Face of Evil one the Sevateem tribesman was shot in the back with an arrow just a Ben was.





Ben shot in the back by Rousseau:






LOST IS NOTHING BUT A REMAKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

After reading this do you believe that Lost was a remake?  Please leave me your feedback.
Join me in spreading the word!  Together we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment