LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

More “Who are you?” - Season 6 - What Kate Does observations

- When Dogen’s translator tell Sayid that they want to take him away for a few questions and Jack intervenes. He responds with you have a few question well so do we. Let’s start with “Who are you?”

- During conversation where Dogen says you and I both know I don’t need a translator. Jack then asks why have one? Dogen responds with It makes it easier when thy don’t like the decisions I make for them. Jack then asks “Who are you”

Questions that I have:

- I am only basing this on my own theory of Flocke being good and Jacob being bad. Why do the transformations of Claire and Sayid seem so dramatic? What has happened to them? Dogen said to Jack of Sayid that “There is a darkness growing in him and once it reaches his heart everything your friend once was will be gone.” Dogen believes this but I guess my real question is why do both sides (the recruits) so drawn in by either side as they have only been given promises.

- Does Dogen get to use the lighthouse mirror to peer in on his son to ensure that he is OK?

- Has Sayid been so transformed that now he doesn’t even question how Flocke will reunite him with Nadia? It just seems that we are missing a big piece of the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment