LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tracer

This was the device used in the Key To Time given to Romana to assist her and the Doctor in locating the pieces to the key to time. It just stood out to me when Sawyer had the gun pointed at him in the hotel room and he said the following: “There’s a tracer in the case. All you had to do is take it back to wherever your hubby’s hiding out.” You rarely hear that word used as synonymous with a bug or tracking device in the movies or TV. I just thought it a strange word to use in that situation. Don’t expect any responses to this blog. I’m just lining up my thoughts on what I perceive to be yet another clue to the fact that the writers are still giving props to the Doctor Who series.

No comments:

Post a Comment