LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What I think may come to be on Lost.

1. I believe that the question will begin to shift from “Who are you?” to “Who am I?” The computer/entity will try and stop Desmond from completing his task. Desmond now knows what the truth is I belive. The computer/entity I believe to be insane will see Desmond as a contradiction to what it thinks is real. Therefore it will view him as a threat to its world. Since I believe all this is taking place inside the mind of a machine for the most part it will be able to control others on the island in an attempt to stop Desmond.

2. We will see a sort of a nervous breakdown of maybe both Jacob and the MIB because they are in essence the computer/entity or it’s attempt to procreate. To give us a twist the two personalities (Jacob and the MIB) could have overwritten/deleted the basic instructions of it creator (parents) and are playing out a game with humanity as it were because if its insanity.

3. These are some of the things that were said in the Face of Evil that I will occur in Lost in a round about way (not the exact verbage) after the situation is resolved.

- Someone asks the computer/entity “Why did you do all that?”

- It responds with “I created a world in my own image. I made your people to act out my torment. I made my madness reality.”

- Someone may Desmond responds with “Hostility and conflict were added to speed up the process until you were ready to…”

No comments:

Post a Comment