LOST = DOCTOR WHO

WELCOME TO THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES LOST IS A REMAKE.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disco Ball

Does anyone know what the silver disco ball looking thing was in the upper left corner of the screen? It was in the prison scene when Richard was removed from his cell to be brought before Whitfield. I haven’t had to time to make a post about this until now. Sorry if someone asked has asked. Just seemed out of place to me.

Response: Yeah, I know it’s not a disco ball but I had to call it something. I don’t think anything is insignificant at this point in the game. Who knows it could be some technical device used to look in on those who come to the island. Then again it could be something that leads us further down the rabbit hole and throw you off your game.

After I discovered the connections with the Face of Evil to the Key to Time series I now think that the Disco Ball is a communications device like that we see when the Doctor and Leela are walking through the halls and Xoanan is spying on them. The Doctor makes a comment saying something to the point that he can see every inch of his environment. I think that the lighthouse is just a viewing station for all those so called Disco Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment